Friday 18 May 2012

Minus 50 outside

Sitting next to the window, looking out. Daydreaming a bit. And completely enjoying the excitement of departure, of taking off, of feeling skybound once again, despite those more than 3000 km to go.

I wish I was there already and at the same time not there yet. I wish the irresistible "I'm flying" smile would be enough to overcome the fatigue of the journey.

And while it suddenly comes back to my mind that in the cockpit of a 737 the pilot cannot stand straight, contrary to an A320, I know I will always be grateful to who showed me what it really was like to be airborne.

And I wish I could pay back, that when I arrive at destination you would be able to see the world through my eyes, feel the warmth through my skin and the peace through my soul. And like it as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment